Re: Parts washer solution

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Parts washer solution
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 02:37:33 EST
Cc: branch@valinet.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Of the petroleum based solvents, Stoddard solvent is by far the best.
Less problems with flash point and excellent cleaning ability.  Usually
costs about $3 to $4 a gallon.

Safety-Kleen will also service your unit and dispose of your old solvent
and comply with all the Fed, state and local laws in regards to solvent
disposal and EPA regs.

Paul
PAsgeirsson@juno.com

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.