Re: Final Words

To: toyman@htcomp.net
Subject: Re: Final Words
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 03:02:21 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey Brad. I agree with the rest of the list. Everyone makes mistakes. Your
human, I'm human and so is everyone else. We all get arguementive at times.
Stay on the list, I don't think anyone wants you to leave. I have not
contributed much to the list either mostly reading and learning, maybe one
day I can use the knowledge I have learned to help someone out. It takes a
very big man to apologize the way you did and I know it wasn't easy for you.
I don't care how angry I was with someone, if they apologized to me like that
I would definitely forgive them. Think about it and I hope you stay on the
list. Also, keep me in you address book. I do enjoy talking to you.

Jamie
1962 AH Sprite MK II (under restoration)
1976 Spitfire 1500 (body shell parting out)
1978 Olds Cutlass Supreme (wife's car)
1979 Spitfire 1500 "Judas"
1979 Trans Am (back on the road again)
Web site links:  <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>We
lcome to my british car site</A>
 Register your Sprite here: <A
HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/SpriteData.html";>Austin Healey
Sprite database</A>
 Register your Midget here: <A
HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/MidgetData.html";>MG Midget
database</A>

In a message dated 2/11/00 7:45:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,