Re: Final Words

To: RBHouston@aol.com, jboatman@twlakes.net, egnorant@flash.net
Subject: Re: Final Words
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 21:03:15 EST
Cc: toyman@htcomp.net, rtrummel@san.osd.mil, gregk@batnet.com, lesmyer@geocities.com, spritenut@Exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net

> Why Don't all you egomaniac children give it up and leave this list what
>  it was meant to be; a help and  contribution place for spridget lovers,

 Thus, In the future, must all acceptable  Spridget postings  begin with:

    1. What color was the .......?
      2. How did the factory ......?
      3.  Will a ..... fit in a ..........?
      4.  Where can I find a ....... ?
      5.  How much is a .... worth?

    A lot of the "egomaniacs"  have been playing with spridgets for years and
have heard these questions a thousand times.  They've lived, learned, and
sweated the answers.  Without the diversions, insults, inside jokes, randy
thoughts, cat stories, beer preferences, and Montanna Bobs, a lot of that
knowledge would be off surfing the Westminster Dog Show site( ok, GlockTalk)
.  I've never seen anyone with a "legitimate" spridget question walk away
without at least a half-dozen answers from people who've "been there, done
that, have the bleeding knuckles to prove it."  Spridgets aren't and never hav
e been meant for  serious folks, and that fits this list perfectly.  Those
who've been through the "Dark Ages" of LBCdom never cease to wonder at 24
hour, online, Spridget emergency assistance.  Expressways may be the fastest
way of getting there, but most of the fun is on those winding back roads.
    "Sit down, belt-in, shut-up, hang-on, and enjoy the ride."
    Rick