Re: Final Words

To: toyman@htcomp.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Final Words
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 11:35:59 EST
In a message dated 02/11/2000 7:45:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
toyman@htcomp.net writes:

<< The list is a place of fun and advice, I want it to stay that way. With
that
 in mind I am thinking of leaving the list. I have not had any private
personal
 attacks, neither are there any other underlying reasons. >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Brad, I have to agree with the other posts.  You made your sincere apology to
all.  No need to leave the list.  I use the list to gather opinions on how to
proceed witha repair to my car.  I need to get several opinions before I take
what I feel is the best course of action.  No one should take any single
piece of advice from this list as the only way to do something, because we
are not infallible.

Stick around.

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward