RE: A wierd one for ya... (Chock full o' LBC)

To: cartman@dnai.com
Subject: RE: A wierd one for ya... (Chock full o' LBC)
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 09:44:51 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I got a quote last year from Crown Stripping Center in Dublin, CA to
Media Blast my car for $550 total (tub and doors, bonnet, boot, etc.). I
have elected to save a few bucks a strip it myself. Haven't got to far
yet but I'm pluggin' away. If you don't have the space, time or just
don't want to chemical strip it yourself the Media blasting is a way to
go.

Bill Hunt
64 MKII Sprite - HRBYTOY

>If you body is in reasonably good condition, I would recommend you look
into
have the exterior of the car abrasive blasted. I had a gotten a couple
quotes on
this, and now in retrospect, the price was pretty reasonable.<