windshield seal

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: windshield seal
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 08:30:15 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Well, I got the seal in finally.  The track was clean but it wouldn't slide
enough to use a lubricant and pull it in.  I ended up putting in one side of
the 'T' and tucking on the other side 1/4 inch at a time with a dull, broad
bladed screwdriver.   With care and patience #@^%$&%*&%, it is undamaged and
tightly in place.  Now when the surround seal shows up from Vicky Brits, I'm
up for the rest of the party!  It's amazing what determination mixed with
sufficient ignorance can do for you (and to you).

Thanks to the list for the various suggestions.  I just couldn't go the the
market and plop down a giant tube of KY and tell the checker (a young girl I
coached in youth soccer) that it was for my car.

                                Regards, Glen Byrns