Re: Bad fuel hoses from MOSS??

To: ckotting@iwaynet.net, boxweed@thebest.net
Subject: Re: Bad fuel hoses from MOSS??
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 19:02:44 EST
Cc: millerls@ado13.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
regarding fuel lines, while out on a wonderful drive this a.m., i stopped to
fill up (took my banker with me) and i guess i over filled the tank. the
braided hose from the tank (or to the tank) to the separator, decided it
wanted to pour fuel into my trunk and onto the ground,( my banker cried).
after a long wait of airing out the trunk and trying to get some gas out I
finally made it home. My question is, is that separator really necessary or
can i bypass it?
by the way I'm starting to get used to the brakes now but have whiplash from
driving my Saturn.
thanks everyone
bill r
74 midget