RE: Bad fuel hoses from MOSS??

To: "'Frank Clarici'" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Subject: RE: Bad fuel hoses from MOSS??
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 10:04:51 -0500
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Recently, our pal Frank ranted: (and justifyably so)

I just can't resist. I have to reply.

Bryan Vandiver wrote:

> I had two braded steel lines (with a filter) under the bonnet, both of
which I
> obtained from MOSS  [Terry Williams]  (snip)
> Is this typical???, what kind of fuel line should I be using??

Typical of Moss, yes. . Boy I wonder if they sell condoms?

[Terry Williams]  Given my recent experiences with Moss, if they did, they
wouldn't fit, be of poor manufacture, and the product inside wouldn't match
the contents listed on the package!

Terry 'I Can't believe I Trusted Them Too' Williams
'77 Midget (with many bad Moss bits)
'70 MGB GT - No Moss bits
'68 MGB roadster - occasional Moss, mostly Vic Brit