Re: Bad fuel hoses from MOSS??

To: endicott@nashville.com, Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bad fuel hoses from MOSS??
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 06:16:30 EST
In a message dated 3/6/2000 11:47:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
endicott@nashville.com writes:

<< I found a solution to the outrageous price and poor quality of the fuel
 lines available from Moss and others.  I bought good quality 1/4 fuel line
 from the parts store for about 50 cents a foot.  Then a trip to Home Depot
 where I  found stainless braided plumbing hose, cut the ends off and slide
 to braid off the hose.  Throw the hose away and now you have a few feet of
 shiny stainless braid.  Push the braid together and slide it over the hose,
 a little shrink tube on the ends and you are done.  Besides being stainless
 the weave is much tighter than the original stuff and you will know what is
 inside where it counts.  See, Frank isn't the only cheap one on the list!

Hear, hear, Mark!!  Good Job!!!

--David C.