Re: gasoline pricing

To: type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: gasoline pricing
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 09:34:45 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Yep, it's the price of freedom. Problem is, what happens to _my_
freedom when everyone suddenly decides to use my street at a commuter
cut-through? If I move out to the idyllic, pastoral 'burbs to get
away from it all, then I just become one more moron toting a barge
past other people's homes on the way to work.

I'm tellin' youse guys, the solution is that everyone drives
spridgets. I've thought this out! Really!

Jeff
Advisor, Clifton Corridor Transportation Management Authority
Transportation Chairman, Clairmont Heights Civic Association
Transportation Chairman, North Decatur Heights Neighborhood Association