Re: gasoline pricing

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: gasoline pricing
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 11:51:55 EST
You know Jeff, that's not a bad idea. But not just Spridgets (sorry guys) but
also Spitfires, MG-T series, TR series, Big Healeys and so on. Lets just run
the british cars, they are good on gas, small (therefore can fit into tight
spaces), and most of all THEY'RE FUN!!!!! But then again I'm not sure if
there is enough of these cars to go around for everyone in the USA to own
one. I'll stop thinking know, I can see smoke coming out of my ears.

Jamie
1962 AH Sprite MK II (under restoration)
1976 Spitfire 1500 (body shell parting out)
1978 Olds Cutlass Supreme (wife's car)
1979 Spitfire 1500 "Judas"
1979 Trans Am (back on the road again)
Web site links:  <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>We
lcome to my british car site</A>
 Register your Sprite here: <A
HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/SpriteData.html";>Austin Healey
Sprite database</A>
 Register your Midget here: <A
HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/MidgetData.html";>MG Midget
database</A>

In a message dated 03/09/2000 9:50:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,