Re: Dems da ...

To: billh@aaai.com, RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dems da ...
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 19:46:49 EST
In a message dated 3/15/2000 7:07:20 PM Eastern Standard Time, billh@aaai.com
writes:

<< I started by deciding to replace the wiring
 harness. 5 years later I still have no Spridget to drive. I'm seriously
 considering looking for a "cheap" Spridget for something to drive in the
 summer months while restoring Herbytoy. >>

Bill:  I did the same thing. Bought a '67 Sprite I wasn't going to pull the
motor from, then ended up with it now as a completely stripped body shell
with lots of new metal welded/being welded in.  Then to have fun driving
found a great little '79 Midget for $3200 to drive while the Sprite is slowly
coming around.  Having a great time with my cars!!  8^)

--David C.