Re: Dems da ...

To: RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dems da ...
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 06:25:11 EST
In a message dated 3/16/2000 3:03:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,
RobertDuquette@sympatico.ca writes:

<< While I'm there, I figure that I may as well change the lines and hoses.
 And while they're out, I may as well clean up a bit more of the engine
 compartment.  And while I'm doing that, if I could fix at least one front
 fender ...  shouldn't I do the inner kick panel at the same time?  Wouldn't
 it then make more sense to also do the floors and rocker panels?  If I'm
 going to do the engine compartment, maybe I should pull the engine to make
 it easier?  This time, I would want to paint the engine while it's out.  You
 see what's happening to me?  Negotiations are in process to buy another
 Sprite so that I can restore one 'and' drive one. >>

Yep, Robert!!!!  That is exactly what happened to me!!!  Cept I bought a
Midget to drive instead of a Sprite cause it just happened to be the first
one to come to me after the teardown began.  <G>  Is this a virus or a
progressive disease like alchoholism??

--David C.