Re: OOPS and a reminder

To: Transmancat@aol.com
Subject: Re: OOPS and a reminder
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 10:02:16 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net, MGS@autox.team.net
Hello John,

         The Healey Round-up is being held in Kerrville this year, April
7th; 8th and 9th.  We are about 25 miles from there.  Although many people
will no doubt be staying in the hotel, we offered to let those wanting to
use their RVs and tents a place to 'park' here.  Then it began to take on a
life of it's own - Robert Houston came down from El Paso to bag a deer for
a BBQ, and we were off and running.  If enough people attend we will have a
swap-meet of sorts, as well as a BBQ.  It is really intended as a place for
people to sit back and take it easy - swap lies etc.  The more people who
arrive the merrier, although I'd really like to have an idea of numbers,
just in case I need to order porta-potties.  We'd be happy to see you, and
anyone else who fancies a week-end of ease is welcome.  For those
'significant others'  who aren't interested in LBCs there are lots of
antique shops in the vicinity, as well as an important bat colony.  There
are lots of  historic sites hereabouts, even the (in)famous Luchenbach is
just a few miles away, and for those wanting city life, San Antonio is a
short 75 miles to our south.

         Let me know if you plan to attend and I'll send directions.

Elizabeth
Comfort, TX