Re: OOPS and a reminder

To: fisher@hctc.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OOPS and a reminder
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 12:05:12 EST
Cc: donb@flash.net
In a message dated 03/29/2000 6:32:22 AM Pacific Standard Time,
fisher@hctc.net writes:

<< DON'T FORGET    SpridgetStock 2000 is NEXT WEEK!!!!!  Everyone is welcome,
 and we're only about 25 miles form Kerrville.

 Elizabeth
 Comfort, TX

Lizabeth....Robert here.  I will be flying into Dallas Thursday night, and
coming down with Don in his PU on Friday...look for us around mid afternoon,
usless we oversleep.

I was going to drive from El Paso and trailer the Midget, but SW Airlines has
an internet sale of $56 each way.  I cant buy gas for the roundtrip for the
tow vehicle for that, and my old bones prefer aircraft seats with free drinks
enroute...........

See ya!...it's spring turkey season...seen any on or near the property?  We
can always bring a shotgun to add fresh meat if you wish.

Robert Houston