OOPS and a reminder

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: OOPS and a reminder
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 08:28:27 -0600
Hello Listers,

        As those of you who maybe used to receiving mail from me may notice,
the
style of my e-mail has changed.  This is because my computer crashed and
died - taking everything with it.  I had a huge back-log of e-mail to
answer, and so, if anyone sent me a message in the last month and hasn't
received a reply, perhaps you'd like to try re-sending.

        DON'T FORGET    SpridgetStock 2000 is NEXT WEEK!!!!!  Everyone is
welcome,
and we're only about 25 miles form Kerrville.

Elizabeth
Comfort, TX