Re: Headlight switch 70 Midget

To: "woodrat" <woodrat@spacey.net>, "sprite list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Headlight switch 70 Midget
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 11:56:40 -0800
Larry,

I guess it's a little late for this tip, but if you have a battery charger,
use that if you want to "test" a circuit under power instead of using your
battery. You won't have the current to fry wires and things if you make a
short. Best to start off with an ohm meter though.

Gerard

At 1:56 PM -0500 3/30/00, woodrat wrote:
>Oh never mind!  Its out....just pulled harder....bent the little wire bail.
>The switch that was in there apparently wasnt an original type.....diff
>mounting etc.  Noticed that the wiring diagram in Haynes for this car was
>wrong re: connections to switch.  I found a tiny diagram in the generic
>Owners Manual wihich seems to agree with the color of wires and the
>numbering on the new switch......smoke test to follow momentairly.  Larry
>Cogan

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com