Re: Headlight switch 70 Midget

To: <valntine@ptd.net>, "sprite list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Headlight switch 70 Midget
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 19:57:14 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Kev....what Im doin is screwing up by the numbers......done for today.  More
sorting of wiring tomorrow.  Just came back from Kinkos, made the wiring
diagram REAL big.  Much evidence of DPO with known problem, covering it
up......I think maybe wires muchly misconnected in area behind grill.  Wires
and butt connectors there are BRG and flat black from the painting
process......stay tuned for chapter two.....  Larry