Re: 262 on list

To: type79@ix.netcom.com, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 262 on list
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 17:56:02 -0500 (EST)
Jay:  Interesting to see you're a neighbor.  I'm no spy, so i guess I lurk.
I respond infrequently, though, usually overwhelmed by the volume of a
hundred messages a day at least.  The running spridget is a '69 Sprite (my
wife's car), the non-running one is a '61 Bugeye, and they are kept company
by a '61 MGA, a '69 MGBGT, a Formula V (for sale), all "under restoration",
various motorcycles, and even some real cars.

Jim Juhas
Cheshire, CT