Re: 262 on list

To: pkj@eskimo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 262 on list
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 06:41:02 EST
In a message dated 3/31/2000 12:40:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
pkj@eskimo.com writes:

<< It was a bad choice of a shell to restore - so the bodyman told me after he
 was done with it.  New floors, heelboard, cowl top, grill surround, battery
 tray.  Evidently a tree had fallen on the car some time in the past, and
 some poor-quality repair had been done.
 Can't wait to drive it around!  It's already taking up a lot less space,
 too.

 That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

 Glad to meet you! >>

Welcome to the list Phil.  My restoration on my '67 Sprite is also taking
less and less space as I weld the many body panels onto her.  You sound like
you have made impressive headway on getting yours back on the road. Keeps us
informed and feel free to field those pleas for parts.

--David C.