RE: [Fwd: toxic fumes?]>

To: "Hanna, Mark" <mhanna@ball.com>, "'Daniel Thompson'" <dthompson@videotron.ca>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Fwd: toxic fumes?]>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 18:49:34 -0600
David,
        Anything you'd like to add to this thread re: toxic fumes? hmmmmmmm?
Maybe a BTDT?
pc
---
<< We had the distinction of opening once for Exile when they were "The
Exiles"
  and played rock music.  The 7676 was added by AOL, and the D was added (for
  David) when I switched to Compuserve.  Thus:  DLancer7676.    We had the
  distinction of opening once for Exile when they were "The Exiles" and
played
  rock music. >>

Oops!!!  I copied and pasted that line when I should have cut and pasted the
line!  cut and pasted the line!  cut and pasted the line!  cut and pasted the
line!  cut and pasted the line!  cut and pasted the line!  cut and pasted the
line!  cut and pasted the line!  cut and pasted the line!  ---David C.