Re: Speaking of scarves...

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>, "Greg Gowins" <cartman@dnai.com>, "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speaking of scarves...
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 23:30:31 -0800
on June 28, 1967 after playing in a club in Biloxi, Mississippi Jayne was
traveling with Sam and 3 of her children (Mickey Jr, Zoltan, and Mariska)
to New Orleans for a talk show the next day, at about 2:00 am June 29, 1967
Sam ran into the back of a mosquito abatement truck that was spraying over
the road, Jayne and Sam were killed, the 3 children were not seriously
injured in the back seat.

Jayne was decapitated in the accident. I believe she was in a large
american car not an LBC.

Gerard

At 11:45 PM -0500 3/30/00, Larry Macy wrote:
>No it was Isadora Duncan and it was not an LBC. As far as Jayne is
>concerned "I know notheeng"
>
>Larry
>Whose scarf is too heavy to float out of the cockpit of the Midget

>>Wasn't Jayne Mansfield wearing a long scarf on her fateful LBC night???
>>

>>Greg Gowins
>>'69 Sprite
>>Dublin, CA
>

>Larry Macy
>78 Midget
>
>Keep your top down and your chin up.
>
>Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
>macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
>System Manager/Administrator
>Neuropsychiatry Section
>Department of Psychiatry
>University of Pennsylvania
>3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
>Philadelphia, PA 19104
>
> Ask a question and you're a fool for three minutes; do not ask a
>question and you're a fool for the rest of your life.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A