Re: Speaking of scarves...

To: pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speaking of scarves...
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 15:02:33 EST
I tried my translator page on it, but to no avail.  Go to
http://rinkworks.com/dialect/  and input your own web site (Well, your web
site, Gerard, is a bit too complex for it to handle.  Find a nice text site
and try it.) to see how well it usually works.

Allen Hefner

In a message dated 3/31/00 1:37:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,