RE: Speaking of scarves...

To: "Gerard Chateauvieux" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, "Greg Gowins" <cartman@dnai.com>, "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Speaking of scarves...
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 06:47:00 -0500
I beleived it was a Bugatti as well. Huh things you find on the net. Also
she was not driving, she was the passenger. Driver did not notice she had
been pulled from the car until some distance later. Some reports state
that it was a broken neck and other injuries that killed her - not
strangulation.

Larry