Re: [Fwd: Not So Far Off]boundary="------------D6B1F8BE191104ED80CCF936"

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Not So Far Off]boundary="------------D6B1F8BE191104ED80CCF936"
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 12:34:59 -0500
If Rick looks north (canuckland), then he will see unbelievably
overzealous gun control - everything the NRA is predicting.

But looking south, every idiot is carrying a piece.

In the middleground - if you try to qualify gun ownership, like on
the basis of a criminal record - then won't it become a
discrimination issue?

Mike L.
Shoot low, they may be crawling