Re: Need Specs

To: Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net>, Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Need Specs
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 07:52:41 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Frank,

Go to the ARP website. APT is selling the ARP Studs
and bolts. If they don't have the specs listed, send
an email to "Eddie". I'm sure they'll give them to
you.
Oh...don't compare the ARP price to the APT price
...you'll get sick. ARP is listing the Jobber prices
to the public... nuff said. Good luck and here's the
web site.

http://www.arp-totalseal.com/

Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
Alexandria, Va.

--- Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Frank,
>      Doesn't APT's website have that info?
> Mike MacLean-60 Sprite
>
> Frank Clarici wrote:
>
> > Does anyone have the torque specs for APT rod
> bolts?
> > I know the head bolts use less torque with these.
> > A friend of mine (not on the list) has these rod
> bolts/nuts and I
> > thought the torque specs were different.
> > So if anyone knows, please let me know so I can
> tell Joe.
> >
> > Thanks Again.
> > --
> > Frank Clarici
> > Toms River, NJ
> > Down to only 3 Sprites, 1 Midget and an A40 Farina
> > http://www.exit109.com/~spritenut

=====
Dan Dwelley
77 Midget