Re: My '61 Sprite MKII

To: <wizardz@toad.net>, "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: My '61 Sprite MKII
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 10:42:24 -0400
I tried to put the Artero on last night and kept getting a message that I
had not filled in all the required feilds. I have no idea which one I
missed. I will try again. (I want to sell it, but not yet ready to go to
eBay, especially since they may be headed for Chapter 11)

Larry

>From Ron:

Find the REAL Larry at:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=64205&a=465433&p=17927032

>They've been on line long enough that my '73 BGT
>was car of the week back in august '99  :-)
>
>I think I'm still the only BGT on their list.
>
>Paul Tegler  wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com
>OBie - '73 BGT - daily driver
>http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
>Punkin' - '78 Spitfire - corner ripping screamer
>http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
>Lil' Greenee - '73 RWA Midget - lady killer
>http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/index.html

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.