Re: NO LBC . . .Wedding plans in the making

To: geopro@cyberdrive.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NO LBC . . .Wedding plans in the making
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 21:08:11 EDT
In a message dated 4/12/2000 7:54:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
geopro@cyberdrive.net writes:

<< So, anyone have any advise as to favorable states
 in the right half of the country to make the purchase. >>

George:  I live in Tennessee and have found that at a wonderful, well-stocked
concern in Lexington, KY named the Liquor Barn, I can save approximately
$1.50 per bottle of bourbon.  At least on my favorite 12-year-old, Eliah
Craig Bourbon.  Not sure about other States.

--David C.