Re: NO LBC . . .Wedding plans in the making

To: George Procyshyn <geopro@cyberdrive.net>
Subject: Re: NO LBC . . .Wedding plans in the making
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 17:37:10 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, Dan Dwelley <maine2me@yahoo.com>
        new hampshire, absolutely! user-friendly, too!
does any other state give their liquor stores their own
on and off ramps from the interstate?
        the granite state sells so much booze to out-of-
staters that the connecticut cops used to come up and sit
in the parking lots at our liquor stores writing down
license plate numbers. when the nutmeggers crossed the
state line into connecticut with their trunks loaded, the
cops would nail them for tax evasion.
        c'mon over, george. we haven't seen any buckeye
cops yet!!

paul m
(hic)

Dan Dwelley wrote:

> New Hampshire (no tax)
>
> --- George Procyshyn <geopro@cyberdrive.net> wrote:
> > Hey guys
                <<snip>>

--
"If the only tool you have is a church key,
        then every problem looks like a bottle!"