re: Younger Generation

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Younger Generation
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 17:18:50 -0500
Well Ron, bring those kids(and Mom)out to the races, and we'll give
them a ride in the real thing.

I am sure they'll get a kick out of WST's Sprite with
"Thompson Brothers Racing" on it.

We havent taken on all those guys you mentioned, but we've been out there
with Hill and Moss and a few others, it doesn't get much better than that.

A few years ago, we had 1000 Team Thicko "press-on" tattoos made up and
handed out damn near every one of them to beaming kids at the track.

You wanna see kids with smiles on their faces?  Check out the race report
for the Indy Childrens Museum Grand Prix on the Team Thicko site.

GS
TT
www.thicko.com
Anxiously awaiting the smell of 115 octane again.