re: Younger Generation

To: Gary Speckman <speckman@coredcs.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Younger Generation
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 23:00:44 -0700 (PDT)
> You wanna see kids with smiles on their faces?

Gar,
Bobby (soon to be 8 yrs old) still wears his TT Austin
Healey sunglasses.  He doesn't wear the shirt Flounder
gave him because he says he doesn't want to ruin it!
He was pretty irate last year at RA that I got a ride
and he didn't.  Maybe this year?  Yup, definitely the
whole family to the track(s) this year. Pretty good
extra birthday present for Bobby this year - somehow I
scammed a complimentary pair of "Penthouse" seats for
the Indy 500!!!

=====
Ron Soave
"By trying we can easily learn to endure adversity. Another man's, I mean." -
Mark Twain

Find the REAL Larry at:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=64205&a=465433&p=17927032

http://invites.yahoo.com