NO LBC - # Happy Easter # - NO LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: NO LBC - # Happy Easter # - NO LBC
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 16:23:29 EDT
Hi list,

I happy Easter to you all and in case you didn't know (some of the younger
generation actually don't - at least here in the UK) Jesus is the reason for
the season.  Only at Christmas he was born and at Easter died BUT rose again.

At was one Easter some 12 years ago that I fried the clutch on my Sprite and
heard God speak to me in reply to my shouts of anger and frustration (it was
a long time before I had the money for a new clutch plate).

I responded to God and at that same Easter I gave my life to him and in turn
received God's forgiveness and peace.

Born Again Christians are not all religious fruit cakes and at least in my
life God has been gracious enough to let me keep my car, modify it some more
and then some (Christians and cars - godrods.com).

Thank you for reading this and once again Happy Easter.

Daniel1312  \0/