Re: Spridgetstock hot sauce/ delete if not interested

To: conan@ralvm8.vnet.ibm.com, Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spridgetstock hot sauce/ delete if not interested
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 22:57:46 -0500
Robert Duquette had sent his copy of my recipe to the list so you may have
missed it. Here it is again
WARNING ........ WARNING .........DANGER  WILL
ROBINSON................!!!!!!!!
2 Cans Mexican Style Stewed Tomatoes
1 Can Rotel brand Tomatoes with Habaneros and Jalapenos
3 Habanero's (my local H.E.B. grocery store sells these)
3 Jalapanos
3 Cayenne ( I have to get these dried as fresh is hard to find, Dried on all
will work fine)
1/2 of a small/medium onion
1 clove FRESH garlic (it is real easy to grow)
put peppers, onion, and garlic into a food processor and mulch, then add to
the tomatoes
Chop fresh Cilantro and add desired amount to taste.
Set concoction in refrigerator and allow to "cure" for a couple of days (this
allows the heat to permeate the entire salsa)
Remove from 'fridge and salt to taste, the more salt you add the less heat
impact there is.
While in the throes of suffering, DO NOT drink anything!! Eat buttered bread
or salty tortilla chips. Drinking only spreads the pepper oils throughout the
mouth more and ADDS to the agony. Only serious Chili Heads should attempt this
recipe

 NOTICE, it is a good idea to use disposable gloves while preparing this, or
should you rub your eyes at any time within the next day afterwards, be
prepared to cry for a while!!

Brad Fornal and all members of his family, past, present, or future, assume no
financial liability for pain and suffering caused by the use of this recipe,
all content of this recipe is purely for entertainment purposes only. Anyone
who makes and consumes this concoction does so entirely at their own risk. In
other words, "just cuz I can eat it, don't mean you can!!"