Re: 62 Sprite

To: <DLancer7676@cs.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 62 Sprite
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 21:08:18 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
List,

I appreciate all the offers of photos of just how all the bits go together,
and will take you up on them when the time comes and I start putting parts
back on.

For those of you who expressed an interst in some of my spares, I probably
won't sell
off any parts until I'm more sure what I need, and what will be extra trade
bait. Until that time, I've archived the messages and will let you know what
I don't need.

                                                    Mike in Michigan