Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#317967065: MG : Midget

To: type79@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#317967065: MG : Midget
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 12:37:02 -0700 (PDT)
OK, I'll start - if it's "unrestored all original",
shouldn't the rockers be black?

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=317967065

> Item Description:
>       Red Exterior, Black Interior, 4 speed, Original
> Wire Wheels, Wire Wheel Spare, 1275cc Orig. Engine.
> Drives and looks great. This is basically an
> unrestored all original classic. Starts right up and
> drives excellent. I bought this car last year from
> the original owners in Florida. Car has been stored
> in a garage it's entire life. There are some nicks
> in the paint and a quarter size spot of rust on the
> fender. The roof is in excellent shape and comes
> with a brand new-old-stock full tonneau cover. This
> is a beautiful example of a british classic. I'm
> selling because I have too many hobbies (and three
> kids)and haven't the time to drive it much at all.I
> will help to arrange shipping anywhere(at buyer's
> expense). A nonrefundable $500 deposit is due within
> 48 hours of auction close and full payment within
> one week. I reserve the right to end the auction
> early and not accept bids from anyone with negative
> or zero feedback.Please ask any questions before you
> bid. You are entering into!
>  a legal and binding contract. Good luck! It's a
> great car!!! Vehicle sold with NO RESERVE!!!! E-mail
> me for more pictures at klr2lnd@msn.com
>

>       Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading
> Community athttp://www.ebay.com

=====
Ron Soave
"By trying we can easily learn to endure adversity. Another man's, I mean." -
Mark Twain

Find the REAL Larry at:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=64205&a=465433&p=17927032