Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#317967065: MG : Midget

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#317967065: MG : Midget
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 11:12:08 EDT
In a message dated 5/1/00 10:47:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu writes:

<< Allen, Are you sure the heater box was removed? As I recall, and agin, I
 could be wrong, Some shipped w/o a heater at all. I beleive mostly sent
 to the southern part of the US.

 Larry  >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am quite unfamiliar with 1275 Midgets.  (We like our "Big Blocks" don't
we?!?)  I was also not particularly looking for the heater, I just wanted to
see the engine run and how smooth it was.  After I thought about it, I
remember the big platform where the battery sat, and I know there was no
fresh air tube because I looked down thru the engine to see if the frame
cross member looked solid.  (It did.)

Buy the car and you can check it out for yourself.  Maybe the guy would like
a nice Artero for his daily commute to Atlantic City!  The bidding is stuck
at $2900, and I think that is about what the car is worth.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport