Re: The Garage

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: The Garage
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 16:02:00 -0400
Cc: "Dan O'Shea" <danoshea@idsi.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Frank Clarici wrote:

> Everybody has great ideas but.....
> No one mentioned the "mens" room!
> I just happen to have a sink with the hand cleaner dispenser right next
> to it but the sink was set at *the right height* so it works both ways.

Here in NJ that can be standard use for a sink.  In some of the more
crowded shore (beach for the rest of the world) bars, when the urinals
were occupied people would just use the sink.  The bar would also put ice
in the urinals and the sinks to help keep the odor in control.  I will
just have to remember the dual use sink next time I wash my hands at
Franks :-)

Bill Gilroy