Re: The Garage

To: "Dan O'Shea" <danoshea@idsi.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Garage
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 20:54:18 -0700
Many people have mentioned heating, here in the sunny central California
Valley, 120 degrees in the garage is not uncommon, and is very uncomfortable
to work on the car.  I bought one of those roll around evaporative coolers
that hook up to the garden hose.  I can point it at my work area and get
some relief.  Set to it to run on a timer, and the garage is  cool and ready
to work in later in the day.

The next best thing I ever added is a two compartment sink.  Someday, I
might buy my wife a new dishwasher and put the old one...
David Riker
74 Midget
78 Midget
63 Falcon