Garage lights and work bench (NO LBC)

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Garage lights and work bench (NO LBC)
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 00:11:03 -0400
All this talk of garages makes me want to add more light to my
garage.  How do you get enough light into the front half of the
garage where the door covers about 6 foot of the ceiling. Sometimes
I work at night with the door open and I would like more light
at the door end.

Also does anyone have any good plans or ideas for building a work
bench?   I was thinking about size and the how to make it heavy
duty.  I am sure people have build better benches than me and
have thought of really handy things that I would never think to
do.  I think I need a better bench so I might as well build one
after finals are over.

Bill Gilroy