Re: see ya'll monday!

To: WFO <froggi@cdsnet.net>
Subject: Re: see ya'll monday!
Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 01:13:32 -0400
Cc: Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
WFO wrote:
> > oh boy i got a new car buddy in my already auto laden
> > neighborhood!
>
> i just love country living!

  It's not just the country. I live in the suburbs here
in Ottawa, and it's extremely auto-laden as well.

  All these cars live close enough to me to hit a 5 iron
from my front yard and land on theirs:

  - 75 Midget (me)
  - 58 Magnette (me)
  - 58 Magnette parts car (me)
  - 69 Etype roadster (me)
  - Daimler SP250 #1
  - Daimler SP250 #2
  - Daimler SP250 #3 (same guy all three)
  - Sunbeam Tiger
  - MGA
  - TR-3
  - TR-4
  - MGB
  - MGB
  - early 70s Midget

  ...and that's just the british stuff that I know of!

  Counting collector American or European cars would
take a long time, and who knows what is out there in
the garages.

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, tboicey@brit.ca