Re: see ya'll monday!

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: see ya'll monday!
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 09:07:02 EDT
In a message dated 05/04/2000 10:48:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cfchrist@earthlink.net writes:

<< catch up with all of the
 antics here monday after a breif nap and some unloading of stuff and car.
 be well all!  larry&allen, it's gonna be nice this weekend!  so play nice
 out there!
 btw! all of the above test drive their toys up my street evry so often!
 neighbor comes out and waves a checkered flag when i go by on my return
 pass.  i just love country living! >>

Neat to hear about your neighborhood, chuck.  Sounds like it could get loud
if you all test at the same time.  But what else is there to do in
Kutztown?!?  Make sausage?

Have a good trip!

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward