Re: Lower Fulcrum pin removal?

To: Michael Lupynec <mlupynec@globalserve.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lower Fulcrum pin removal?
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 17:54:57 -0700 (PDT)
Winner's Circle sells an A frame rebuild kit,
consisting of a new fulcrum pin and the two threaded
sleeves that the pin screws into. An original A frame
has the two threaded sleeves simply sweated in place
with solder. Heat the solder, remove the old threaded
sleeves and braze the new ones in place. I just did it
on one my A frames that was too loose.

John Holliday
67 Fprod Street Sprite