Re: Insurance =) or =(

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Insurance =) or =(
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 17:02:33 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
FYI,

Safeco recently has implemented an "agreed value" policy for classic cars.
My Midget was insured on their "stated value" policy and I had it changed to
"agreed"  The cost difference was about $10 every six months.  I don't
recall the cost but I think that it was like $150 every six with 1 M
liability and 10K car value.  There are some limits to what you can do so it
is not for an every day driver.

Mark
70 Midget
Nashville, TN