Re: Insurance =) or =(

To: Bkitterer@aol.com
Subject: Re: Insurance =) or =(
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 21:50:29 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Bob,
What you are describing is "Agreed Value" coverage. Anyone who wishes to insure
their vehicle for a specific amount needs to verify that their physical damage
coverage is based on "Agreed Value" and not "Stated Amount".

Most companies offer "Agreed Value" but some offer both, so everyone needs to
read
their policy or speak with their agent to verify which coverage they have, if
their is a question.

Jay Fishbein
Wallingford, CT