Re: Insurance =) or =(

To: Tomsaudi@aol.com, pauld@ekpc.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Insurance =) or =(
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 09:52:17 EDT
In a message dated 06/03/2000 1:49:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Tomsaudi@aol.com writes:

<< I have the ultimate insurance solution-Hagarty.

 I pay $102 a year for full coverage, with a valuation of my '78 Midget at
 $4,400. That's comp, collision, liability, the works. I only needed to prove
 that the MG was not a primary or secondary car. No mileage limits. Yes, you
 do need to apply first before they cover you, and yes, you are asked what
you
 use the car for, and if you are affiliated with a club.  >>

That's interesting.  I also have Hagerty.  My '77 Midget has an agreed value
of $5000, and my premium is $99/year.  I guess they saw you coming!

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport