Re: Sweet Sounds

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, Ajhsys@aol.com, Bushwacker4@prodigy.net, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sweet Sounds
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 09:04:13 EDT
In a message dated 06/16/2000 11:24:34 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
cfchrist@earthlink.net writes:

> i am starting my son on weekend trips to go see
>  vintage aircraft (he loved the pima museum in tuscon arizona)(that was not
>  weekend trip) and train rides (where ever we can find live steam running)

chuck,

If you are ever zipping down I10 heading towards Tucson, stop off in El Paso,
Santa Teresa, NM to be exact, and check out the War Birds Museum...they are
actually building some P51's from scratch..plus someone just gave them a car
collection!

RH