RE: Get them while supplies last: \'62 Midget Last Year Available

To: "Elliott, Patrick" <patrick.elliott@attws.com>, "'Gerard Chateauvieux'" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, mgraziano@mindspring.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Get them while supplies last: \'62 Midget Last Year Available
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 17:37:47 -0700
Patrick,

You didn't actually think that I thought those were real mags did you?

Not to mention the raised opening/flared rear fender, the removed chrome
trim from the body sides and hood, Sprite grille, MG badge on the hood,
removed bumper overriders, and hood pins! It doesn't look too bad but who
knows what you can't see. I'm thinking maybe this is really Sprite
though... certainly has been converted to one.

Gerard