Re: Get them while supplies last: \'62 Midget Last Year Available

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: Get them while supplies last: \'62 Midget Last Year Available
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 22:58:07 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
RBHouston@aol.com wrote:

> What kind of Ford Frank?  I had an 89 Prode with the Mazda engine...and a
> Sporty switch on the auto trans...I've never really driven a more
> pleasureable car to drive,for 50,000 miles...then it started to fall
> apart..just like an LBC!

97 F150 pick up with a jap V6 (so I'm told) 54,000 miles and it
knocks.(severely)
I was just about to replace the original spark plugs too.
So I asked ford for some plugs and a new rod bearings. No bearings
available for that engine.
I never had a lick of trouble with the truck but when something goes
wrong, it goes big time.
I never had any troubles at all with my other REAL Fords.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ