Re: Get them while supplies last: \'62 Midget Last Year Available

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
Subject: Re: Get them while supplies last: \'62 Midget Last Year Available
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 22:38:32 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 06/26/2000 6:48:38 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
spritenut@Exit109.com writes:

> Yeah and my ford is (was) powered by a Mazda jap engine which just blew
>  up!
>  So it's was never really a Ford, just another jap crap with a ford
>  sticker.

What kind of Ford Frank?  I had an 89 Prode with the Mazda engine...and a
Sporty switch on the auto trans...I've never really driven a more
pleasureable car to drive,for 50,000 miles...then it started to fall
apart..just like an LBC!

RH