Re: Get them while supplies last: \'62 Midget Last Year Available

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Get them while supplies last: \'62 Midget Last Year Available
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 23:30:17 -0700
Cc: RBHouston@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Frank & Fellow Spridgeteers,

I know what you mean about "REAL" (trucks).  I recently changed the oil in my
'56 Chevy big-window pickup.  First time since 1973.... yep, you read right.
That old Chevy engine takes a lickin' and keeps on a tickin'.  Hell, it's just
an old truck.  Was my main Husky hauler when I rode those back, leg, arm, hand,
finger, foot breaking  things!  Sure glad I got so beat up I can't ride any
more.  But this crazy guy's still on the street... still enjoying my (bought it
new) '64 Triumph Bonneville.  And when I feel REAL crazy, I climb on my Kaw
GPz1100... just for S & G's!!!

They don't call me....WFO Herb ... for nothing!
Keep the sticky side down!